Thursday, January 28, 2010

Testing, Testing, This is only a test...

The message you are about to read is only a test. Testing. Testing. This test is to confirm to everyone and myself that I am still here, and this still works...Testing, Testing...


Oh, wow, I haven't been writing anything new in a long while. "What have I been up to?" you might be wondering? Well, that's a great question!





Maybe I've been off dreaming about new projects, or new paintings. Or maybe I've been hibernating through some of this cold, wet winter. Or perhaps I've just been the biggest procrastinator and waster of time. Hmmm, that sounds like it. Well, not anymore! Get ready to visit my past (I promise nothing scary or embarassing). Just a few looks back over the last few months of some of the projects I've done and places I've been. Things that I should have posted while doing them, but I didn't. So here goes. As they say, "better late than never", right? But I'll let you be the judge of that.

Test complete.
Let the posts begin...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...